Tuesday 15 February 2011

Easy peasy!

Just finished a 10k interval session at the track. I've no idea why but it felt much easier than last week. The format was much the same - 800m fast, 400m slow. The whole 10k took me just under 41 minutes. I might have to shorten the recovery times a little next time - not much point running the 800m intervals any quicker than 3 mins. Otherwise I might double the intervals to a mile and extend the recoveries to match.

My god... could I get any duller? This must be how golfers feel! "It's not as boring as it looks or sounds - honest!" Unless you're an exercise freak, you've probably given up reading by now. Maybe I should start spicing things up - running in a tutu perhaps? I'd probably have more to write about when I got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment