Monday 9 May 2011

I'm excited...

With my Brooks Glycerin around the 400-mile mark and my two pairs of racers at death's door, I've just splashed out on two new pairs of shoes! Both are by Brooks, despite my fondness for my worn out old Saucony Fastwitch.

The first, a pair of Brooks Launch, will serve as my new roadrunners. They seem to be marketed as a kind of hybrid between everyday cushioned shoes and racing flats, which appeals to me. I'll phase out my Glycerins slowly in a bid to prevent any niggles.

The second are a pair of Brooks Green Silence. They are more lightweight still and marketed as an out-and-out racer. In addition to looking pretty cool, they're apparently made from 100% recycled material, and I'm a real sucker for that kind of thing.

Both have had rave reviews by seemingly impartial third parties on other blogs. I'll report back soon with my own experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment